Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick




It may not be your birthday until the 29th of July, but I'll be in the back and beyond then so I thought it better to post this earlier rather than later. That way I avoid being accused of forgetting...

So Happy Birthday Jones. I may be literally the other side of the world, but I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you have got lots of cool presents. If any of you are thinking of not getting anything cool for Nick's birthday, he may be insulted and you'll open your door to this lovely sight...



Now, you won't have any physical present just yet, so I thought I would show people my favorite photos of you to compensate for that a wee bit.


This is Nick in good old Blighty on a typical day in London. Note the blue sky and lack of rain. It is like this most days in London. Scout's honour.

This is a photo taken after we crashed into a dune in Mauritania. A keen observer will spot Nick's searching the horizon for a mechanic while our friend Sergio tries to hails a cab...

On a serious note, you really live up to the title 'best man' and I know that few people will ever have the absolute honour and godsent fortune to have such a person as their friend.

Happy Birthday Mate.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Joyeux anniversaire Nick!